What is the strongest pre-workout stimulant

I have tried out different types of pre-workout but none of them have been able to give me that instant boost of energy. I feel the strongest I have taken till date is Mr Hyde. In spite of taking 2 large scoops of it, I feel I am highly tolerant and it does nothing to me.

Let me also tell you that I have a very high tolerance to caffeine.

So, can anyone suggest something stronger that could help me out?? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Joe

Jesus Christ!!! Now that is hell lot of tolerance to caffeine. 2 scoops and you still don’t feel anything. I honestly have no clue as to what might help you.

Maybe a complete stimulant should help.

Jesus Christ!!! Now that is hell lot of tolerance to caffeine. 2 scoops and you still don’t feel anything. I honestly have no clue as to what might help you.

Maybe a complete stimulant should help.
I have never tried a complete stimulant but I doubt if that will actually work. The maximum caffeine I have had till now is 1.4kmg which is quite a lot and that itself couldn’t do much.

But right now I am looking for something that could be stronger than Hyde because I find that it doesn’t have too much of effect on me. I have been having it for more than a month on a regular basis and it has not been able to help me out.

I would advise anyone to take a complete stimulant because every time I try and get off the stimulants, it gives me a tough time while working out.

Those of you who are already having stimulants, you should try and stop taking it for like 2 weeks and then start fresh by taking a scoop of Hyde every day. Taking two scoops is totally ridiculous. As per the instructions given on the label, you are not supposed to be having more than a scoop a day.

I wonder how come you do not feel anything.

Personally I feel Mr Hyde is nothing in front of Cutler Legend Pro. It is one of the strongest pre workouts I have tried in my entire life and I just need to take ½ scoop to get in full work out form. I guess you should try taking it too.

Personally I feel Mr Hyde is nothing in front of Cutler Legend Pro. It is one of the strongest pre workouts I have tried in my entire life and I just need to take ½ scoop to get in full work out form. I guess you should try taking it too.
Ohh, is that so?? Is it stronger than Hyde?

Yes, I have tried Hyde and this one is much much stronger. You should definitely give it a try. It might actually work for you.

I would suggest stimulant free pre-workouts like iForce Hemavo2, Quake 10.0, SAN megatron or PES High Volume. And this you should ideally take when you are not on any kind of stimulants.

I quit using stimulants and started on these to find the tremendous difference it gives in my work out. It gave me good endurance and helped me focus and work out better.

Yes, I too have felt the difference when you completely go off stimulants. I have done that myself and the results were great.

I recommend you totally go off stimulants for like a week. Completely cut on all stimulants like coffee, tea, soda and also any pre-workouts with stimulants in it. I did it for 10 days but I suggest you do it for a week before you start off on a non-stimulant pre-workout.

I have tried Hyde and it gives me that instant energy I need. It is pretty strong and I am simply not able to accept the fact someone saying that it does not work for them.

Yes, I too have felt the difference when you completely go off stimulants. I have done that myself and the results were great.

I recommend you totally go off stimulants for like a week. Completely cut on all stimulants like coffee, tea, soda and also any pre-workouts with stimulants in it. I did it for 10 days but I suggest you do it for a week before you start off on a non-stimulant pre-workout.
Well, since you recommend doing it for 10 days, I shall do that. Go completely off any kind of stimulants for 10 days and see if that works for me. I just hope it does. Thank you so much everyone for your responses. It really helped me decide.

Your brain may not be feeling much but these strong stimulants and two scoops of them is definitely making your heart race. It is definitely putting a lot of load on your cardiac system. In my opinion, you should take a break from these stimulants so that it won’t spoil your health.

I wonder what made you think that taking more than the recommended amount is going to be okay for your body.