What does 10 or 12 body fat look like in a male

I wanted to see how it looks like to have a 10-12% body fat. I am no where near to it and this is like one of my long term goals. I think even before getting to 10-12%, I would be happy to get to 15% body fat. That also would take a long time. But if someone call tell me what or how it looks like, it would be easier for me to visualize myself that way.

Can anyone take the pain to describe it to me please? Your help would be highly appreciated.

If you want to achieve 10-12% body fat, then you should aim for even less. I imagined myself to have just 5% body fat and that helped me achieve 15% body fat. It is not an easy thing to do you see. There is lot of hard work, dedication and commitment involved.

You have to slog hard and be focussed, keep your diet clean too without any cheat days to achieve even 15% body fat.

And if you are not able to achieve it in one go, do not be disheartened too. Keep up the good work and you will definitely achieve what you want.

If you want to achieve 10-12% body fat, then you should aim for even less. I imagined myself to have just 5% body fat and that helped me achieve 15% body fat. It is not an easy thing to do you see. There is lot of hard work, dedication and commitment involved.

You have to slog hard and be focussed, keep your diet clean too without any cheat days to achieve even 15% body fat.

And if you are not able to achieve it in one go, do not be disheartened too. Keep up the good work and you will definitely achieve what you want.
Okie, after reading your post, I feel I would be there in another 50 years. Lol!!! I am not a professional and may be every time I may not b able to put in the same amount of hard work or not let my focus deviate etc.

I know it is difficult and I shall try my level best without being too bothered about the results.

Do you know your body fat percentage as of now? If you do not, then get it checked and once you do that, you can set your goals.

And 10% and 12% body fat is not as it sounds. There is a lot of difference between the two. When we talk about it, it may seem like it is just 2 numbers apart but when you want to come down from 12% to 10% body fat, it is a herculean task to be accomplished.

Let me give you a clearer picture – At 12% body fat, you definitely do not look fat but chances are high that you may have a belly or love handles. Whereas when you manage to come down to 10%, your body fat becomes much more defined. Not only you, but people around you will start to feel the difference and your body will seem all well-chiselled.

I hope you got an idea about the same.

At 12% you do not have any abs and even if you are lucky to have it, they are never well defined. But when you manage to bring down your body fat percentage to 10%, you will be able to see that not just your abs but your whole body is kind of very well defined.

In numbers, you may not feel the difference but physically, it is an entirely different and better thing.

Do you know your body fat percentage as of now? If you do not, then get it checked and once you do that, you can set your goals.

And 10% and 12% body fat is not as it sounds. There is a lot of difference between the two. When we talk about it, it may seem like it is just 2 numbers apart but when you want to come down from 12% to 10% body fat, it is a herculean task to be accomplished.

Let me give you a clearer picture – At 12% body fat, you definitely do not look fat but chances are high that you may have a belly or love handles. Whereas when you manage to come down to 10%, your body fat becomes much more defined. Not only you, but people around you will start to feel the difference and your body will seem all well-chiselled.

I hope you got an idea about the same.
I do not know my body fat percentage now. But I feel it might be a tough job and take a long time for me to achieve that 10%. Let me see what I can manage. Thanks for letting me know!

When you manage to reach around 10-11% of body fat, then you have very well defined muscles, abs etc. Usually professionals have it that way. I was 10% some time back and now I have got myself down to 8-9% and this is a major difference.

Any thing below 10% takes in more amount of effort and a hell lot of dedication. It makes a big difference.

In my opinion, when you have 12% body fat, you can see yourself have a flat tummy and quite lean arms as well as legs. People might tell you that you have an athletic build.

Whereas if you manage to come down to 10%, you have very well defined abdominals and a lean athletic build.

If you ask me, I would definitely recommend a 12% because it actually looks great. U look totally fit. But if you do not have that kind of muscles, then a 10% will make you look better and your body looks apt.

After reading all the comments, I guess I would first try in for a 15% and then come down to 12% which should look great on me. 10% from what you guys have described might actually make me look like a lean mean.

My goal was to attain 10% body fat and right now I have managed to come till 12%. But I am not very happy with what I have at 12%. Although I can see that my abs have an outline but there is also loads of fat in my lower abs. So, I think if I come down to 10%, I would achieve what I have in mind.

12% is acceptable; I am not saying that it is bad. But if I can make it up to 10% I know for sure that my body would look better. But the worst part is I have hit and plateau and now I am looking forward to ways and means by which I can actually get down to 10%.

I have been doing this for a long time. I first brought down myself to 12%, then to 10% and now I have the perfect ripped look at 8%. Initially, I thought it was difficult. But I was consistent and persistent in my efforts and I was surprised to see that I achieved it.

So, that’s when I realized that it is actually doable and can be maintained long term if one can out in some amount of efforts.

I feel it is all an optical illusion. I look really lean right now when I am at 12% but people keep telling me that I might look better at 10% when I have those bulky muscles. I am still trying. Let’s hope for the best!

I have been doing this for a long time. I first brought down myself to 12%, then to 10% and now I have the perfect ripped look at 8%. Initially, I thought it was difficult. But I was consistent and persistent in my efforts and I was surprised to see that I achieved it.

So, that’s when I realized that it is actually doable and can be maintained long term if one can out in some amount of efforts.
Now that has really been encouraging. Thank you for letting me know that it is not as difficult as people think it to be. I am definitely gonna give it my best shot and now somewhere I have the confidence that I am definitely gonna make it. Thanks again friends!