subway footlong oven roasted chicken sandwich calories & nutrition value

I have been on a diet since 2 months and I have been successful in cutting down my body fats. I am sick and tired of dieting which is why I am now thinking of making some alterations to my diet. I want to eat things that I relish. 2 months is a really long time.

But I don’t want to rest till I cut out that last portion of fat left on my tummy. So, after contemplating for a while, I zeroed down to Subway Footlong Roasted Chicken on whole wheat bread, with low fat dressings ow may be no dressings at all.

Here is the breakup:

calories-640
fat-9g
sat fat-3g
fibre-10g
protein-46g

I feel this looks good. I am thinking of taking all the fresh veggies they have to offer and it looks like a good solid filling yet healthy meal to me.

I forgot to mention that I eat only twice a day; so isn’t this gonna be fine?? Or will it let my efforts go down the drain?

What do you guys think about it?? Please do share your views and opinions. Awaiting your responses!! Thanks in advance!

You haven’t mentioned the amount of carbs in your break up and when you closely look at it, the thing is loaded with carbs. So, I wouldn’t recommend especially when you say that you want to cut out your belly fat.

Awww my poor thing!!! I know it is an awful thing to diet especially if you are a foodie and born to eat kind of a person. I think you should take a break now for maybe a week, eat your favourite food in moderate amounts and then go back in action to dieting. This way you can at least be guilt free. 2 months is a veryyyyyyyyy lonnggggg time!!!

Subway doesn’t use fresh meat; they use the processed ones and I don’t think processed meat is a good idea when you are on a diet.

Think again and ask yourself if you really want to do this after all the efforts you have put in.

How do people even find subway filling?? In my opinion it is loaded with calories but does not fill you up. Whenever I have subway, I start feeling hungry again after 2 hours. That is definitely not good!

Ginger

I think it would be better if you make your own sub at home. You could even bake your bread with whole wheat or whole grain flour. Grill your chicken breast that could act as a filling. Cut your veggies fresh and put them in. You can also go in for dressings made at home. The dressings that are usually available in the market are loaded with sugar and I certainly wouldn’t recommend that.

Try doing it at home! It will definitely be better since you are on a diet.

After 2 months of hard work and success, you definitely need a break. Go off the diet and indulge in good rich food for like 2 days and come back on track. That would actually help! It will even act as a source of motivation for you.

I think it would be better if you make your own sub at home. You could even bake your bread with whole wheat or whole grain flour. Grill your chicken breast that could act as a filling. Cut your veggies fresh and put them in. You can also go in for dressings made at home. The dressings that are usually available in the market are loaded with sugar and I certainly wouldn’t recommend that.

Try doing it at home! It will definitely be better since you are on a diet.
I think you have given me a great idea by asking me to make it at home. I dunno know how come I never thought about it before. Whatever I buy from outside, I could use that money to make it at home. Fabulous!! Thank you so much

After 2 months of hard work and success, you definitely need a break. Go off the diet and indulge in good rich food for like 2 days and come back on track. That would actually help! It will even act as a source of motivation for you.
This recommendation of your is actually tempting and I actually feel like doing it but I fear if I do, I may be completely thrown off track as it would be difficult for me to control my cravings and get back on track. So, I actually do not want to take that risk. I think it is best that I control my urge for a few more days till I achieve that flat belly. That would be the best thing to do!