how to have a strong jawline: good jawline vs bad jawline

Of late I have started giving a lot of attention to the way I look and after a week of deep analysis, I feel that my jaw line is not good enough. But I would like to have a well chiselled jaw line.

Can anyone suggest exercises or any methods that will help me achieve a good jawline?

I even got to know from a few friends of mine that girls drool over guys with amazing jaw lines. Now that acts as a source of inspiration to me. Lol!!

So guys, please please help me with ways to have a good jawline. I am really excited about it.

A good jaw line is definitely an added advantage to your looks but I don’t think it has anything to do with girls. So, if you want to have a good jawline as an attempt to impress girls and make them go gaga about you, you may want to know that no such thing exists.

Are there actually ways to naturally improve your jawline??? I don’t think so…you might have to go in for a surgical procedure and if you are actually considering that it is better that you consult a doctor than discussing it here.

Are there actually ways to naturally improve your jawline??? I don’t think so…you might have to go in for a surgical procedure and if you are actually considering that it is better that you consult a doctor than discussing it here.
Seriouslyyy??? No natural ways??? Shit mannnn!!! I thought at least some exercises should help me with it. I had really high hopes and now I see them crashing down.

I am a woman and personally I feel only men care a lot about their jawlines and I haven’t even heard a woman even discussing about it. So, please do not be so conscious and be happy with what God has blessed you with it.

Well, the link between jawline and ladies is not all that overrated. It is actually true because a better jawline makes you more good looking and good looks attract people of the opposite people right!!!

Look at yourself in the mirror sideways and if you feel that your jawline is angular and symmetrical, it means you have a strong jawline. If not, then your jaw line is weak.

When I think of a strong jawline, it is Angelina Jolie who comes to my mind first. At the moment I am unable to recollect those male actors who have a good jawline. I think Jack Sparrow does.

The advantage of having a good jawline is that your face looks as if it has been carved out with perfection; it makes your face look slim and chiseled. But even otherwise people who do not have a strong jawline do look cute and nice…

You can try exercising for that strong and clearly defined jawline. There are various exercises that will help you do it. It will burn the fat from the area and make your skin firm too.

Maybe you could try head twists or opening your jaws wide as exercises for a better jawline.

I was told that if you smile more often and chew bubble gum all the time, you will end up having a good strong jawline. Not sure if that is true!!

Well, there are many ways that my doctor told me which could help me have a better jaw line. They are as follows:

• Chin lifts – A chiselled jaw line is only possible when you lose maximum fat from that area and the best exercise to help you out in doing that are chin lifts. This is what you need to do; Face the ceiling and strain your lips and make gestures as if you are trying to kiss something in the air. Repeat it till it hurts.
  • The Fish Face – Suck in your face and make a fish face. Again repeat it as much as you can.
  • Massages – Get massages done by a beautician as frequent as possible. Tell him/her to massage appropriately moving hands against jawline.

Well, there are many ways that my doctor told me which could help me have a better jaw line. They are as follows:

• Chin lifts – A chiselled jaw line is only possible when you lose maximum fat from that area and the best exercise to help you out in doing that are chin lifts. This is what you need to do; Face the ceiling and strain your lips and make gestures as if you are trying to kiss something in the air. Repeat it till it hurts.
  • The Fish Face – Suck in your face and make a fish face. Again repeat it as much as you can.
  • Massages – Get massages done by a beautician as frequent as possible. Tell him/her to massage appropriately moving hands against jawline.
Are you sure that they actually work?? Have you tried them?

Are you sure that they actually work?? Have you tried them?
Yes I do them like every day and I can see the difference on my face. It has helped me burn fat from that area and that is what is making all the difference. But at the end of the day, your bone structure remains the same even with these exercises I guess. If you want a drastic change, then it is advisable to consult a doctor and see what he has to say.

But no harm in trying them!!

For women a bronzer, highlighter and other cosmetics can easily help in getting an accentuated hairline. But it is always better that you keep it subtle.

I dunno if it is true but one of my friends clenches his jaw for a few seconds and releases it. He keeps doing it till it gets uncomfortable for him. You can even do it while you are working in your office.

Thank you so much for suggesting those exercises!!! I shall definitely give it a try. I don’t think I would go in for a surgical procedure. My jaw line is not that bad and I do not have that kind of money.

Thank you so much for suggesting those exercises!!! I shall definitely give it a try. I don’t think I would go in for a surgical procedure. My jaw line is not that bad and I do not have that kind of money.
In my opinion, only a surgical procedure can make some difference to ones jawline. You are not going to achieve anything with those shitty exercises.