How much protein in a can of tuna fish

I want to know the amount of protein in a can of tuna fish. This particular can I bought is 200g and 150g drained weight but doesn’t mention anything about the protein content in it. So, can anyone give me an idea about that?
I have another can which says per 100g drained, there is 27g protein.
So, can I just double up the quantity? Or does it not work that way?

The amount of protein you have mentioned suggests that you might be using a very big can of tuna because the one I usually buy has 13g of protein per serving and one can could give up to 2.5 normal serving which accounts to a total of 32g of protein.

I have read somewhere that 150g of drained tuna has around 40g of protein. Are you going to consume the whole can all at once?

The amount of protein you have mentioned suggests that you might be using a very big can of tuna because the one I usually buy has 13g of protein per serving and one can could give up to 2.5 normal serving which accounts to a total of 32g of protein.

amy

100g of tuna contains about 27g of protein. So, when you say 150g of drained tuna, it would be 27x1.5 = 40.5g of protein.

Mojo

You can’t simply go by these random numbers because the total protein content in a can of tuna depends majorly on the quality of tuna that is in the can. So, you might be missing out something on the can. Check properly and they would have definitely made a mention of it over there. It is not appropriate for us to do guess work over here because we don’t know what quality of tuna fish is there inside that can.
But on an average, I have seen that most cans of tuna contain around 22-30g of protein in them.

You gotta be kidding us!! Because you are definitely reading the labels, but still let me make it easy for you.
150g drained weight contains 1.5 servings and if you say that there is 27g protein in 100g, then it is 40.5g in 150g. Isn’t that simple!

I did check but there is no info in this 200g can. That’s reason why I sort help here!!
Dude, I guess you have looked properly enough! If the can is 200g and 150g drained weight, then there out to be nutritional info behind or somewhere on it. You are definitely missing out on something.
Or is it that you have bought 2 cans and you are trying to figure out something?

Dude, I guess you have looked properly enough! If the can is 200g and 150g drained weight, then there out to be nutritional info behind or somewhere on it. You are definitely missing out on something.
Or is it that you have bought 2 cans and you are trying to figure out something?
I know the labels should have been there but in the one I bought it is not there, maybe some kind of defect. But its really not there and it did make me wonder too. And that is the reason why I asked if I can get the answer by multiplying 27 by 2.

In a serving size of 200g, you will be consuming a total of 232 calories out of which the total amount of protein is 51.02g. If you are planning to have it in one go, then you better think about it twice because it contains high amounts of sodium as well.

In a serving size of 200g, you will be consuming a total of 232 calories out of which the total amount of protein is 51.02g. If you are planning to have it in one go, then you better think about it twice because it contains high amounts of sodium as well.
Thanks for the answer. I am gonna go by what you say.