How many calories in a glass of water

I am more than obese and I am seriously trying to cut down on my weight and I know that in extreme cases like mine, even the calories in water do count. I drink 2-3 litres of water in a day and I know for sure that it does add up. I searched many places to know the total number of calories in water, maybe in a cup of water and I really want an accurate answer to this so that I can keep track of things.

I would also like to know if there is any place where I can buy diet water? I tried in many supermarkets but none of them have it. Somebody please help!! Your help will definitely be appreciated.

Are you kidding or something??? Where did you get such weird thoughts from?? And if you are serious, I guess someone has seriously misguided you…Water helps burn calories and does not add to it.

Are you kidding or something??? Where did you get such weird thoughts from?? And if you are serious, I guess someone has seriously misguided you…Water helps burn calories and does not add to it.
Nope, I am being very serious and I know it does add up. I don’t want to be drinking lots of water and cause water retention in my body. That is definitely going to add on to my weight. Isn’t it???

I think this thread is a useless one and should be deleted as soon as possible and for your information, WATER WILL NOT MAKE YOU GAIN WEIGHT!!!!

I am more than obese and I am seriously trying to cut down on my weight and I know that in extreme cases like mine, even the calories in water do count. I drink 2-3 litres of water in a day and I know for sure that it does add up. I searched many places to know the total number of calories in water, maybe in a cup of water and I really want an accurate answer to this so that I can keep track of things.

I would also like to know if there is any place where I can buy diet water? I tried in many supermarkets but none of them have it. Somebody please help!! Your help will definitely be appreciated.
Yes a cup contains about 75 calories…does that make you feel happy now??? Lol!

If it is diet water that you are talking about then it is not plain water. I think you have misunderstood something. Diet water comes in different flavours and it contains zero calories. So, if you are taking it, it will definitely help you detox without adding extra calories to your diet.
So, there is no reason to be worried at all!!!

If it is diet water that you are talking about then it is not plain water. I think you have misunderstood something. Diet water comes in different flavours and it contains zero calories. So, if you are taking it, it will definitely help you detox without adding extra calories to your diet.
So, there is no reason to be worried at all!!!
Is that so??? You are the only one who has been kind to me. But are sure that plain water does not have calories?? If it doesn’t, then I guess maybe I misunderstood. And where can I buy this diet water from?
I was getting quite bored forcefully drinking 3 litres of plain water. Thank you for the suggestion and please do let me know where I can buy it from.

Go in for low calorie water if it worries you so much… But with plain water, I don’t think you do have a reason to worry at all.

You can easily find these zero calories flavoured water in leading supermarkets. Ask someone attendant at the supermarket and he/she will help you out.
You can ask them for skinny water or fitness water and they will surely guide you with it.

Mojo

Ohhkieee!!!! Thank you so much for letting me know! I think I was being worried about water without any reason.
Yes, you were getting worked up and getting other worked up too without any good reason. All this while I thought water had zero calories in it and when I saw your thread, it shocked me for a moment. Then as I read on, I heaved a sigh of relief!

You should have water in proportion to your body weight. If you are extremely obese and weigh a lot, then I am afraid 3 litres of water is just not enough for your body. You may have to drink more like 6-7 litres in a day in order to flush out toxins from your body.
That will actually help you and take you a long way in losing weight.