Do people with long arms have any advantages/disadvantages

I don’t know if I should be happy or if I should cry because I have really long arms and I am totally unsure if I should be happy or sad about it. But somewhere I feel bad, I guess deep down inside because my long arms look all lanky and maybe weird. No one has commented till now but I feel really conscious about their length.

So, are there any advantages or in worst case scenario any disadvantages of having long lanky arms?

I think you are blessed to have long arms. People like me feel bad because our arms are not long enough. Dude, you can always flaunt your long arms. It’s a blessing and there is nothing to crib about it.

I don’t know if I should be happy or if I should cry because I have really long arms and I am totally unsure if I should be happy or sad about it. But somewhere I feel bad, I guess deep down inside because my long arms look all lanky and maybe weird. No one has commented till now but I feel really conscious about their length.

So, are there any advantages or in worst case scenario any disadvantages of having long lanky arms?
How old are you now?? At times you start feeling conscious about such things only because of your age. I suppose you might be a teenager and if you are please stop worrying about something so trivial. Long arms and long legs are definitely a blessing and you never need to feel bad about it.

Dude, I am just like you and I have long lanky arms as well as legs. I spoke to my elder sister about it and she says it’s totally cool, that very soon I will start feeling good about it. She also told me that it is not gonna stay lanky forever

Hey Bro,

It’s a very simple thing bro!!! Long arms are a true blessing especially when you get involved in sports. I know this guy who has really long arms and long legs; he plays basket all with me; I totally envy him. I think there might be people too who are envious of your long arms.

How old are you now?? At times you start feeling conscious about such things only because of your age. I suppose you might be a teenager and if you are please stop worrying about something so trivial. Long arms and long legs are definitely a blessing and you never need to feel bad about it.
I am a 16 year old and I know for sure it is not just my age that is making me feel conscious about these things. My hands are really really long.

I had long arms that seemed even more longer when I was a teenager. There wee people who made fun of me but when I got selected in the basketball team, it were those very same long arms that helped me out. And as I grew up, it no longer seemed lanky or too long because I had put on proportionate amount of weight too.

I am a basketball player and there is this guy in my opposite team with long arms who is great at blocking shots, dunking and defends greatly too. I hate him because due to him, the other team always win. So for the same reason, I have always wished if I could have arms as long as him.

So, I think instead of resenting your long arms, you should rather put it to some use. Join a basketball team; that might prove to be lifechanging.

Why don’t you try working out a little bit and make your lanky arms look a bit heavy?? That would do the trick. You would start counting your long arms as a blessing because it actually is.

I think dudes with long arms will have a tough time body building, especially benching and powerlifting. But it can prove to be a boon for deadlifts and playing basketball. I have seen guys whose hands are so long that they are literally able to touch the baskets.

Doyle

Long arms are good but you might have to put in more hard work to make them look bulky. Other than that, it is totally fine and have many advantages of its own.

Not only basketball, if you work on it you can be an ace tennis player too. Do not focus on those things that you can’t do, instead try to do things which you can do very well.