calories and nutrition in 6 oz chicken breast

I have two grilled chicken breasts on a daily basis, one as a mid-morning snack and the other for post lunch snack. It totally comes up to 6oz. I load this info in my fitness app and it tells me that I have had 48g of protein. But I have my own doubts about it. Could that be true?
I want to make sure that I am hitting my macros for the day. So, if anyone can help me with this, then please do. Your valuable inputs are always welcome.

I eat 4oz. on a daily basis and my fitness tracker says that it has 24g of protein and 2.5g of fat in it. I am not sure if 6oz. would have so much protein in it. You should check it elsewhere too.

I have two grilled chicken breasts on a daily basis, one as a mid-morning snack and the other for post lunch snack. It totally comes up to 6oz. I load this info in my fitness app and it tells me that I have had 48g of protein. But I have my own doubts about it. Could that be true?
I want to make sure that I am hitting my macros for the day. So, if anyone can help me with this, then please do. Your valuable inputs are always welcome.
Follow the link below to get your answers:
http://www.calories-nutrition.buddys...hicken-breast/

Your question does not have a definite answer. All chicken breasts may not be of the same quality. It is better that you constantly keep buying from a single store that will give you the nutritional info. You can make your grilled breasts at home and pack it to office.
If you do this, you know what is exactly that you are eating.
I buy my chicken breast from Wegmans and this is the nutritional info:
36.7 cals per oz
7g of protein per oz
.08 fat per ounce.
I find this to be good and it helps me keep a track of my calories and macros.

I have bought a food scale for myself and every time I go to buy meat, I take it with me to check the weight. I know I am obsessed about it but let me tell you it actually works.

I know that all chicken breasts may not be the same. So, just to be on the safer side shall I put 32g of protein and let the app calculate that way? I think that would be better. If it happens to be more, then good for me!

See, it is not just the quality. The thickness of the chicken breast also has to be taken into consideration. So, if you know for sure that it is 6oz. go by what your app has to tell you. A bit more here and there is never gonna harm you.

I too ordered for a food scale and once it arrives I will know exactly what is going inside my stomach.
I don’t think you need a scale for something as silly as this. You have simply wasted your money dude!!! Only when you know how it is cooked, you can get an idea about the calories. If you plan to buy it from outside, you will have to ask the store guy if it is cooked in oil or butter and what else has been used etc. etc.
What I feel is you needn’t be so worried about the whole thing especially if you are eating out because it becomes a tedious task to count calories.

ergo

I had 6oz. skinless boneless chicken breast last night for dinner and when I checked online, it said that there is a total of 236 calories and 48g of protein in what I had. I am super-duper happy!!

ergo

Which brand did you use and how did you make?
I used chicken breasts from Wegmans brand and I marinated it with some black pepper, paprika, salt and lemon juice. I brushed some olive oil on it and grilled it in my oven. It is simple and hell tasty.