Bodybuilding motivational gym quotes

There are a few quotes that really help out with my gym workouts. They are as below:

• On good days, work out. On bad days, work out harder.
  • “Motivation is what gets you started and habit is what keeps you going.”
  • What seems impossible today will one day become your warm up.
  • The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow
And my favourite of all – The gym is one of the very few relationships you will ever have where you get exactly what you give. Never pass that up!

I simply love these quotes and they keep me going on my bad days. Please share the ones you love and let’s keep motivating one another.

This one is my all-time favourites and I really want to make a poster out of it. It has been pending since long and you have inspired me to do it now.

It will hurt​

It will take time​

It will require dedication​

It will require will power and commitment​

It requires sacrifice too​

You will have to resist temptations too​

But when you ultimately reach your goal​

IT IS TOTALLY GOING TO BE WORTH IT​

Does anyone know of any place where I can get such posters? I really want this one on my bedroom wall to inspire me every morning.

My morning alarm flashes this message as it rings – WAKE UP, ITS TIME TO GRIND! And it makes me jump out of bed for my morning workout in no time.

At times I feel so sluggish that I don’t want to work out at all. That’s when I tell myself that “The only bad work out is the one that did not happen”

This is my workout mantra:
WORK UNTIL YOU IDOLS BECOME YOUR RIVALS!! Isn’t the thought amazing? Even if I don’t manage to reach the sky, I might land somewhere in between the clouds. And then I can again try for the skies; the journey might get easier from the clouds.

1534920529824.png
This is what I have in front of me when I train and I wish to add that I look forward to the food that I will get to have an hour after my beast work out and that makes me wanna do more!!!

Well, I have a few of such quotes that inspire me to the core:
  • "Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them."
  • "Many people believe things happen to a reason, well I say go out and make those things happen
  • "Quitters never win and winners never quit "
  • "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning form failure.
  • "You miss 100 per cent of the shots you never take."
  • Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
  • "Tough times don't last. Tough people do." This book is also good btw! Helps to keep you motivated every single day
  • There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them.
  • Fall down seven times, get up eight
  • Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!
  • Pain is temporary, pride is forever
These are just a few of them. I have many more of them written and made like a calendar and every day I am ready for a new quote on my wall just by turning a page.

I take a good look at myself in the mirror and talk to it every day morning once I am up:
“Mirror mirror on the wall; I will always get up after I fall; and whether I run, walk or have to crawl, I will set my goals and achieve them all.”
It makes me feel confident and good about myself and just like my morning prayer, I don’t miss my morning talk with my mirror.

This is what I keep telling myself every day when I start my day:
Today I will do what others won’t so that tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
I am a
1534920632638.png

I love to work out; it is something that I look forward to doing the next day.